what's in my travel makeup bag- beginners guide

Hello everyone!!!! well its a vacation time for me, as me and my husband travelled recently to Vietnam it was a short vacation for four days.. oh,it was such an awesome place..OK let me stop talking about travel and talk about my travel makeup bag, hope i can become travel blogger as well :) lol..Wearing makeup during summers  are really difficult

While packing to my vacation I decided to do a blog on what's in my travel make up bag it's so interesting to know what others carry in their makeup bag,let me know what you all carry in the comment box:) as am just a begginer- i thought that might help some one like me..

makelifesimplewithme
Foundation/bb cream:
Choose your makeup based on the weather/climate where your going- if its to humid better choose a good bb cream or cc cream rather then a foundation. I always wear a bb cream during the day it gives minimal coverage which is fine for me and am sorted for the day... but night i need a foundation with good coverage... So for this trip i have choosen maybelline clear glow BB cream and loreal true match Foundation..



makelifesimplewithme
Concealer:
concealer a must have in your makeup bag, what ever if u miss to take while traveling one good concealer will make your day.. I have choosen L.A. girl pro concealer this is my all time favourite i'll be using the same in all my makeup.... Am opssesed with this product..

Foundation powder/compact pressed powder:
Applying foundation /concealer is important to get the good base for a foundation setting up this base is as important as applying a foundation/concealer.. For setting the base we need a good pressed powder so i have taken maybelline clearsmooth original pressed powder...

Eyeliner/Eye pencile:
Eyeliner and eye pencile are something like life savers it just instantly brightens your eye and am not a great fan of coloured eye penciles which really gives a different loo but i always go for khol black colour..here i have taken lakme eye pencile and catrice cosmetics eye liner pen Water proof.

Eyeshadow:
Eye shadow pallet comes handy during the times when you want to glam up your make up- as a I have told u before am just a begginer i like the wet and wild eye shadow pallet a lot....As i don't wear heavy eye makeup for the smooked look this is just perfect.......

Mascara:
While traveling we will be tiered while seeing the tourisum places but we all need that best photos of ours at the places where we go mascara wakes up the eyes which i like so a good water proof mascara is a must in your travel makeup bag..I always swear by maybelline the colossal volume Express water proof mascara..
makelifesimplewithme

Eyebrow pencile:
without doing a eyebrow the makeup never completes right?? I have choosen sasatinnie eyebrow pencile in the shade dark brown which is a well known brand in Singapore...

Blush/Bronzer:
Applying blush is my favourite it always make u fall in love with u:) Essence mosaic blush and what  I like in essence blushes is the names they give the shade name in all you need is pink look at that so I love essence products...

Lip balm/lipstick: 
Lipbalm i am big addict to maybelline baby lips so that should always be with me... lipstick I always carry two shades of lipstick with me this time I have choosed ELLE 18 color pops
and essence glamour queen..

Makeup brushes:
I always carry this small/travel size makeup brushes from forever 21 which has really soft bristles...  

2 comments:

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...