Affordable Lipstick for Indian skin tone- ELLE 18 color pops MATTE

All lip colors doesn't suit everyone,so today am helping u to find some good and affordable shade for dusky skin tone or Indian skin tone...If Ur a matte lover then U should try this product......
I love lipsticks and bright colors are my kind, what ever people think am in love with this bright colors.......

ELLE 18 COLOR POPS MATTE -   I am using ELLE 18 products from my college days and recently they have launched there matte collection and i really like the texture of the product which is smooth and it doesn't dry the lips like other matte lipsticks which is the best part..........

This comes with a black packaging and women's face with a bright lipstick, the ELLE 18 lipsticks shade is -R33
code RED.
This best part is for 4.3g product it retails for Rs.100 which is really affordable..

Usually makeup products don't display there shelf life but ELLE 18 products display the shelf life of their product, it has 24 months of shelf life from the manufacturing date....
One thing it doesn't last long whole day and it's not kiss proof it sticks to Ur coffee cup- U should touch up in between its good for daily use.....

I have done a swatch on my lips to show how it looks on me...... I do reviews of the product which really I love and if am using it from long run....So I think this this small review helped u all.........

1 comment:

Top 5 ways to use aloe vera gel for your hair and skin- PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL

Hello everyone!! Today am talking about aloe vera, as we all know aloe vera is being used in Ayurveda since ancient times... As aloe vera ...